Home

R/animemes

r/ animememes. Join. Hot. Hot New Top Rising. Hot New Top. Rising. card. card classic compact. 5.1k. pinned by moderators. Posted by 1 year ago. Archived. 3 & 55 More. A video explaining the history of the t-word and why it's a slur will be linked below, along with more information on the subreddit's policies. Do not share your opinion on. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcut r/goodanimemes Rules. 1. Memes have to be related to weeb culture. 2. No Low Quality Posts. 3. No Politics. 4. Follow Reddit TOS

r/Animemes is the most popular anime meme community, and today... I'm exposing it. Hero Hei... oh boy do I have a story for you.☆Twitter: http://twitter.com/.. Its no secret that the animemes community is unfunny, but have things changed since it split in two Is r/Animemes getting political? Only to the extent that us banning other slurs could be considered a political statement. The existence and validity of transpeople is a medical fact, and their grievances deserve just as much respect as the grievances of any other race/gender/sexual orientation If I can't win anyway, I might as well make you as miserable as I can.ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ: https://twitter.com/LindormAce?s=09Twitch:https://www.twitch.tvOutro. Anyway, the sub r/animemes (pretty self explanatory) detonated a few days ago when the mods manned up and banned a very transphobic term called 'Trap' (the origins of which are rooted in BS fear mongering such as that transexuals will trap you in a relationship without you realising and then rape you or some shit)

Anime Memes - reddi

1. g trial here: https://www.crunchyroll.com/lostpause Learn Japanese or other l..
  2. r/animemes now Private. Cyborg009. Member. Oct 28, 2017 947. Aug 17, 2020 #51 Do wallstreetbets next. Lant_War Classic Anus Game. The Fallen. Jul 14, 2018 17,987. Aug 17, 2020 #52 Good on the animemes and the other anime subs that banned the slur. Anyone complaining can eat shit. TheSix. Member. Nov 1, 2017 80
  3. chloe sachi yui a dumping ground for my reddit shitpostin
  4. r/animemes is in a full on gender war with the recent banning of the word trap. During this anime civil war tons of juicy memes have been birthed. Let's take..
  5. The r/Animemes war has been raging for a few days now, here is a brief breakdown of what happened and how the community reacted to the ban. XKCD: Online comic brings attention to mystery earthquak

A subreddit on popular app Reddit full of degenerates and 2d girl simpers Beware the Villainess! Romance 234.5k likes. Recommendation. apathetic boyfriends. BL 3.6m likes. Feeling lucky. Random series you may like /r/Animemes is a subreddit on Reddit devoted to making jokes and image macros related to various anime and manga television shows, video games, and characters. Since launching in 2013, the group has grown to over 500,000 members Explore the r/Animemes subreddit on Imgur, the best place to discover awesome images and GIFs r/ get stats. Subreddit Stats. Here you'll find a bunch of different subreddit ranking lists. You can click a subreddit name to see stats (graphs, etc.) for that subreddit. Click on the link icon next to the subreddit's name to go directly to the subreddit

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more The latest tweets from @AnimemesReddi Látom | r/Animemes Like us on Facebook! Pin Tweet. PROTIP: Press the ← and → keys to navigate the gallery, 'g' to view the gallery, or 'r' to view a random image. Previous: Random Image

/r/Animemes Uploaded by Twist /r/Animemes Uploaded by KYM Collector Bot /r/Animemes Uploaded by Baron o Spirals Comments (0) There are no comments currently available. Display Comments. Add a Comment + Add an Image. Image Details. 351 views (19 from today) Uploaded May 24, 2019 at 08:29AM EDT. Origin Entry /r/Animemes

Don't lewd the computer generated minors : Animemes

Animemes? - reddi

shaggy is the strongest anime character : AnimemesMegumin's explosion on Window's iconic grass background

I Got Banned From r/Animemes - YouTub

Furby | Know Your MemeDistressed Fumino | Know Your MemeNo trimming, plz | Doge | Know Your MemeFirst contact | My Face When (MFW) / That Face When (TFWAnd they have cute ribbon too | Anime Girls Comparisonoverview for BrendanTheOtaku