Home

My phone speaker is not working when I make a call

iPhone Speaker Not Working: 11 Tips to Fix the Issu

Turn Up The Volume When Making A Phone Call Before trying anything else, I recommend turning up the volume when making a phone call. Keep in mind that you'll have to adjust the volume during the phone call because these settings are independent of the other volume settings on your iPhone It sounds like you are unable to use the speaker on your phone when you are on a call because there is no sound. Have a look at this article about that sort of issue that should help you get this resolved: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker Have a wonderful evening I just installed your phone app on my android phone (samsung galaxy s5 klte running on LineageOS 16) and windows app by the store. I ran a few tests and all seems to work well pictures, notifications, sms and I can call people with my gaming headset wich is pretty nice Try making a call If you hear sound, try making a call with your iPhone and turn on speakerphone. On iPad or iPod touch, make a FaceTime call. If you still can't hear, or hear static or crackling, then your network or reception could be the issue Check your Do Not Disturb settings. Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and make sure it's off. Check for any blocked phone numbers. Go to Settings > Phone > Blocked Contacts

In this video tutorial I show you a code to know if your phone speaker is damaged, if even though you put all the volume up on your phone this's the video yo.. Dial *#7353# on your phone to enter the diagnostic tool. To check your phone's external speaker, select Speaker. You will hear loud music if your phone's speakers are working fine. To check your phone's internal speaker, select Melody

Step 1: When you make a call, check that your phone's top speaker aligns with your ear. Learn where your top speaker is located. Step 2: Check that your volume is turned up. Learn how to change your volume settings. Learn the location of your volume buttons. Step 3: Check the strength of your mobile data connection Can't hear phone callThis video also answers some of the queries below:speaker not workingcan't hear phone callphone is stuck in head phone modecan't hear ph.. Two Apple experts explain what to do when your iPhone ear speaker is not working. First, turn up the volume. It's important to keep in mind that the earpiece.. hallo sir big up for helping pipo, my problem is with a chinese android phone called spreadtrum p8. the sound from the main speaker does not come out, and vibration gone also. some times i hear it when after a failed phone call. but when calling the earpiece is fine. when i plug in headphones no sound but the phone plays sound through bluetooth headphones/speakers. i have tried factory and.

If your iPhone ear speaker is not working or your iPhone has low volume during call, you can try out the methods shown in the video to bring back the iPhone. For external speaker, tap Speaker. If the speaker is working fine, you will hear extremely loud music coming from your phone. Tap Speaker again to silent the phone. Step 3. For internal speaker, tap Melody. If the speaker is fine, there will be music coming from earpiece. If your phone pass the test, then it is a software issue. These tips may. Make sure your Android device is not on the list. Open the Your Phone app and set up Calls again. For some Android devices, your Battery Optimization settings may interrupt your connection. We recommend turning it off for the companion app on your Android device (either Your Phone Companion or Link to Windows)

We Can Fix That: Broken Phone Speaker The Lab Repair

iPhone Speaker Not Working? Here's The Real Fix

1. Since the system update on Wednesday, I can no longer hear phone calls either made by myself or to me. This includes the dial tone. All other sounds are still working including ringtone, media etc. This happened and after I restarted my phone, it worked once but having just gone to make a phone call again it's not working
  2. Before making or receiving another call, check that your speaker or audio device is working, and check the audio quality by making a test call, as follows: In the lower-left corner of the Lync main window, click the audio device menu, and then click Check Call Quality to make a test call and hear how you sound using the selected device
  3. . first you have to understand what type of Sound problem you have then you can easily fix it. procedure is below, please go Step by step to fix Sound does not works on Samsung galaxy J5
  4. Speaker not working on Samsung phone There are a few things that can cause issues with the speaker while you are on call or listening to audio playback through your Galaxy phone. For example, there could be an external device where the audio is being redirected
  5. Skype App version 8.12.0.14. On a call I cant activate the speaker. On tapping the button 'speaker off' the speaker wont activate. The device speaker works on other apps. Voice call, FaceTime etc. I have reinstalled the app and restarted the phone but the load speaker wont activate. Any suggestions or other experiencing this issue as this.
  6. When on a phone call - there is no sound at all, not on speaker or on the earpiece. I've done a erase all contents and settings twice (once I restored from a backup, once I didn't restore anything and set it up as a new device) and occasionally (1/10 times?) the sound would work on call, but most of the time there's nothing, and some of the.
  7. My speaker wont work on phone calls. Been going on for many weeks now. Android 11 update has made no change. I have done all the clear storage and clear cache instructions and still no change. Media plays fine through speaker. Phone is Pixel 3

iPhone Speaker Greyed out During Call - Tenorshar

1. The link from TT2 proved that all my mic's are not working and hence, I'm sure that's the problem. I can hear/speak while making calls if I am connected to a bluetooth/earphone device. It's the phone's mic's that are not working, all 3 of them. Juve19- thanks for your input and the article, you totally pinpointed the issue
  2. No audio / sound during a phone call on either side (caller or receiver) Call connects everything is working, just no sound. Sound for all other functions and apps works (music, voice recording, video audio). You can tell it is going to happen when you make a call and you don't hear any ringing just a click sound then nothing
  3. or fault (equivalent to the phone getting hung) and one simple way to fix the problem will be to restart your phone.Rebooting the device and there is a very strong likelihood that the speaker will be back to sounding normal again. 2) Check For Headphone Output: Sometimes, even after unplugging the headphone from the audio jack, your phone is still in.
  4. I then flashed HAVOC 3.1 using latest twrp recovery. I quickly realized my speaker decided to stop working in the earpiece soon after that. I ran some tests using apps and the earpiece speaker works, but NOT in a call. :crying:-The problem I'm having in detail-When I make a call to anyone they can hear me but I can hear NOTHING at all
  5. Part 2: Restart iPhone to fix iPhone speaker not working issue. Part 3: Check if your iPhone is stuck in Headphone Mode. Part 4: Check if your iPhone sound is playing somewhere else. Part 5: Call someone using the speakerphone. Part 6: Update iOS to fix iPhone speaker not working issue. Part 7: Restore iPhone to fix iPhone speaker not working.
  6. When my phone is connected via Android Auto, the first call does not play audio over the car's speakers. If I hang up and try again, it will work everytime after the first failed call. . I've tried resetting the head unit, but this always happens when I connect to Android Auto. Clicking on the Bluetooth icon to change the sound to phone or.

8 Ways to fix an iPhone no sound on calls - iGeeksBlo

Dial *#7353# on your phone to enter the diagnostic tool. To check your phone's external speaker, select Speaker. You will hear loud music if your phone's speakers are working fine. To check your phone's internal speaker, select Melody. You will hear music playing from the earpiece if it's working fine Earpiece doesn't work at all, making a phone call and placing it in my ear won't turn off the display at all, it's very strange. Once I hang up a call, all sounds from the bottom speaker.

Receive a phone call while connect to a bluetooth device that supports phone calls. The calls shows the bluetooth icon as if it is connected but the audio is still routed through the Earpiece or Speaker. If I initiate the call through the bluetooth headset using the voice assistant, everything works as it should. #1. amendra likes this When you put your phone in speaker mode it uses different speaker(s). Some people use a bluetooth earpiece to get around this, but if that's not something you want to do then you may want to check and see if your phone is still in warranty. Also, depending on your phone you can try taking a small brush and cleaning around your earpiece speaker

Diagnosing the problem becomes easier if you run a few tests before preceding. Try all the usual sources of audio that you might use your phone's speaker for: ring and text tones, music or video streaming, and activating the Speaker setting during a phone call. When running these tests, make sure that your speaker is facing you. The iPhone SE. Hi, I am having problems with the speaker volume and every time I call my voicemail it sound like mice until I switch to speaker them back to phone again. I had this phone repaired before due to the Mic not working correctly and now this. I believe it happened after a update Can't Make a Google Voice Phone Call. What to suspect when you're not allowed to make a call via Google Voice: The Voice calls you're making are not available in the target country/region. Lack of Voice license provided by your administrator. The phone number is not formatted properly: make sure the number is correct and enter the correct. For external speaker, tap Speaker. If the speaker is working fine, you will hear extremely loud music coming from your phone. Tap Speaker again to silent the phone. Step 3. For internal speaker, tap Melody. If the speaker is fine, there will be music coming from earpiece. If your phone pass the test, then it is a software issue. These tips may. - The ear speaker does not work when someone calls me or when I call them. - However, the speaker near the bottom of the phone works when I play Pandora radio though, which is because it's a different speaker altogether (I think anyway). I've also noticed that my apple brand ear plugs and mic doesn't work either when trying to make a call

The refurbished phone had no audio at all while making calls, couldn't hear anything when talking on the phone, there was also noticeable defects in the screen, pixelation along the right edge. Ony the speakerphone or the hands-free in my car would work to make a phone call. Now this phone has been sent in for repair I just bought a 2013 Nissan Murano, when I picked it up they set up my Iphone and it was working fine for 2 days then it went dead, brought it back to the dealer 3 times until they finally decided to install a new blue tooth, that didnt work so they installed a new radio, so now I can make out going calls, but can't pick up incomming calls. the call rings thru the stereo, I click the. Fix Loud Speaker On Your Redmi Phone #edutok #edutoktech #gtutips #gadgetstouse #trending #tiktokindia ♬ original sound - gadgetstouse. Wrapping up. This is how you can clear the speaker of the Xiamoi smartphones if the speaker volume is going low. The smartphone is going to clean eh speaker itself after 30 seconds which is amazing If none of the fixes above work, you may want to try updating your iPhone or performing a hard reset. Make sure to back up the phone before a hard reset to avoid losing your data. As a last resort, you can call customer service or take your phone to a nearby Apple store to have it checked out Mobile Phone Speaker. If speaker volume is OK the Check Earpiece / Speaker using a Multimeter. Keep the Multimeter in Buzzer Mode. Value must be 25~35 Ohms. If the Value is NOT between 25~35 Ohms then change the Earpiece / Speaker. If the problem is not solved then Check Circuit Track of Earpiece Section. Do Jumper Wherever required

Try clearing the speaker. Dirt, debris, or dust could be attracted by the phone's speaker. This could be the reason behind poor sound on your Huawei handset. Try cleaning the speaker with compressed air and check to see if the Huawei speaker problem has been solved. Adjust Volume. Make sure the speaker volume level is at maximum During a call, press the Volume up button on the side of your phone or you can test the sound from the Settings menu on your device. 1 Go to Settings, then tap Sounds and vibration. 2 Tap Volume. 3 Slide the bar to adjust the volume to your preferred level for each type of sound. Clean the speaker Read - Root my phone. Go to Keypad and Dial #0# to check whether your sound is OK or NOT. After dialing #0#. you are on white tester Screen. Now select Sound/Speaker Box. After tap it, you can hear that your phone is ringing . Also you can check Mic of your phone, Camera, Touch, frequency, Colors. Wipe cach 3. Then, even when calls are answered, the phone acts as if the call hasn't been answered (keeps ringing/vibrating). 4. Speaker does play music etc. 5. Bluetooth works perfect, but you have to either make the call yourself or receive the call and answer it from the bluetooth device

OK so I got an Ace 4 not long ago and everything seemed fine for a day or two then the main speaker would stop working so I couldn't hear phone calls, texts etc and when it had done this I would go to the phone diagnostic (I use *#0*# instead but its more or less the same thing) and the speaker test would not work there Whether you're getting issues like iPhone will ring but speaker won't work, or no sound for calls and app, you are trying the fixes during this post to unravel the no sound issue. Here, in this article, we have discussed the simplest and straightforward methods to Fix Sound Issues on iPhone 8 and 8 Plus How I fixed the speaker in this ZT

Iphone 8 Plus Speaker Microphone Location - Phone Reviews

Speakerphone Not Working On iPhone? Here's The Real Fix

Samsung Galaxy A71 Speaker Problem. 16-06-2020 08:16 PM in. As soon as I receive a call , my media speaker volume becomes inaudible even though the volume is maximum. If I restart my phone, then it goes back to normal but a loop will continue The short of it is that in my situation, Apple replaced the phone. Apple online tech support went through the process with me, including listening to a Voice Memo (not Voice Mail) through the receiver to see it it worked. Apple online tech support had me wipe and restore, and then ran diagnotics with the phone connected to my MacBook Pro

M8 Microphone Not Working While On Call. Problem: Hello, I have a problem with the mic it is working very good, recording or making call but when I am making a phone call and the speakers are on. Problem: Poor phone call/speaker quality This is one of the most widely reported iPhone 7 problems. There are multiple threads on the Apple discussion forums full of iPhone 7 owners who have. My wife was having the same issue. It turns out the audio was attempting to go through her smartwatch. When she turned the bluetooth off on her phone, this disconnected her watch, the audio started working immediately on Duo. TLDR: Turn off bluetooth, your smartwatch (if you have one) may be eating your audio

iPhone Ear Speaker Not Working? Here's The Fix

I've recently purchased a PLT M180 to upgrade my M165. My M165 model will connect to my Galaxy Note5 without any issues, however the M180 model isn't able to communicate with my phone / connect When I try to use my phone speaker to make a phone call/voice to text/respond to Siri, it's not picking up any audio. However, when I actually call out to Siri via CarPlay, it works. It seems to not function when it has to do with calling/text. I have a 2020 Toyota Corolla & I typically use Apple CarPlay, but it seems to have the same issue when I use normal Bluetooth feature in my car Click the speaker icon on your taskbar, (usually on the lower-right corner of your computer). Then use the slider to change the volume of the device you selected. If you have a desk phone, make sure your speaker is on and the volume is set to high. People can't hear you. Check to make sure you're not muted Make a test call. To make a test call, select Settings and more next to your profile picture at the top of Teams and then choose Settings > Devices. Choose Make a test call under Audio devices. In a test call, you'll see how your mic, speaker, and camera are working. Follow the instructions from Test Call Bot and record a short message I am facing similar issue. My phone speaker just stopped working. This has never happned before the Pie update. I tried restart it still does not work. The sound volume is at 90% but still there is no system sound, Alarm, ring sound nothing it is just dead silent. There is a major bug and this needs to be fixed soon

Speaker option during a call doesn't work - Apple Communit

1. Cannot make a call or answer calls? Frequently Asked Questions. 3rd party applications not working properly; After each step, please try calling your voicemail or your own phone number to make sure the issue was resolved or to see if the issue persists
  2. Appears oneplus 7 speaker not working on one side be a really well-rounded phone, you can see the specs my., however, will not work, nor do I have audio the ringtone to a different size ( or! Ultra Galaxy Z Fold2 Motorola Razr Galaxy S21 Redmi Note 8 Pro OnePlus 8T ASUS ROG 3
  3. The Voice Clarifying Circuitry® reduces background noise and clarifies hard to hear television dialog making even whispers and accents understandable. Max 120db of Volume makes TV•Ears® the most powerful television listening system in the market. Listen in private or with family by setting the television's volume to mute or a comfortable.
How to Adjust Skype® Sound Settings for Speaker and

Your phone app, all work well except I have no sound when

1. NOTE: You should be able to hear sound from all speakers. Make sure the ATT button is not activated. Adjust the Fader and Balance controls. NOTE: Try setting the Fader control to +14. Verify the front speakers will output sound. NOTE: Voice sound from Bluetooth phone calls will play only through the front left and right speaker outputs
  2. my phone speaker won't work for calls. everytime I go to answer a phone call I cannot hear anything, it's silence and when I go to make a call I can't hear and the speaker button does not show up, it was working perfectly fine yesterday then all the sudden does this and it's very annoying. Questions. 639. 1
  3. 2. Common ways to fix iPhone speaker not working ; 3. Ultimate way to fix iPhone touch screen not working; Why iPhone speaker is not working . Before troubleshooting, let's talk about what factors could make iPhone speaker not working. 1. Silent Mode. If you turn on the silent mode on your phone, you will not hear any sound from your iPhone. 2.
  4. iPhone users have started facing a strange issue of a speaker not working while they call anyone. The opposite party can hear their voice, but the user isn't able to listen to anything in return. Besides, things work smoothly when a user turns on the loudspeaker

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone

3. Clean iPhone Speaker Slot. Sometimes, a basic thing turns out to be most helpful rather than going into the technical details to fix a problem. This suggestion asks you to make a little time to clean your iPhone's speaker slot to fix iPhone call volume low. You can take a toothpick and cover its tip with cotton. Then clean the slot with it. If you experience an issue where the iPhone suddenly refuses to deliver audio through the earpiece (you can't hear phone calls, speaker not working, earpiece not working), only delivering audio. 5. Perform a Hard Reset. Testing your phone in safe mode, as above, rules out the chances of a third-party app being the cause of your phone sound not working. If your phone's speakers functioned properly in safe mode, you could try to isolate the issue to a specific app, setting, or device

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple

1. PS: If you have problems with issues like iPhone not vibrating or iPhone notifications not working, just click to fix them now. 1. Check the case of your iPhone to fix 'People Can't Hear Me on My iPhone' There can be many reasons for the inability of the people to hear you on the iPhone, and some of them might be lying with your phone itself
  2. g from your phone, it means that the speaker itself is working fine. If not, it means that it's indeed a hardware problem causing this. Tap on Melody, in order to test the internal speaker
  3. Many users have reported an issue where they are not able to hear anything from the receiver end while placing or receiving the call. The earpiece speaker stops working during a call. To hear the voice of the person, users have to manually switch to speaker mode to take a call
  4. the speaker phone mic doesnt work and the opposite caller cant hear. i tried voice recorder app testing both mic.. bottom mic works fine but the top one is causing the issue. not recording the sounds in voice recorder and even in camera video too.. am soo frustrated spending 600 euros for a phone that cant perform the basic function of making.
Conceptual Marketing Corporation - ANALYSIS INFORMATION

Phone with no Sound, The speaker is not working Samsung

Problem: Audio on calls not working. 01-26-2015 08:14 PM. Phone: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 - Model SCH-I545 - Android Version: 4.4.2 Baseband version: I545VRUFNK1. Symptoms: When placing a call or receiving a call, I cannot hear the other caller, and they cannot hear me. Other caller can hear my dialpad keypresses, but I cannot hear their. Hello all, I have a Cisco 7965 phone, it is working correctly but speaker is not working, when i call this phone led on the handset is flashing, but it is not ringing. I have resetted phone and tried DND but it is not working. What could be the problem

Had that problem recently with my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, the first microphone didn't work, second one worked fine, so speaker call was there. I tried every solution possible, hard reset, safe mode etc. , nothing worked. Very suspicious as the Galaxy S7 is a waterproof phone, microphone should not get damage by water or dust When your phone constantly drops and or gets hot this audio ic chip becomes loose and therefore causes your microphone not to work and your speaker getting rayed out when you make calls. This audio IC chip is soldered on the logic board (a logicboard is the same as a motherboard, it's what controls everything on the phone.) If the AirPods isn't working for phone calls on your iPhone, check that the AirPods is the selected audio output device. Step 1: Go to the call screen and tap the audio (speaker) icon. Step 2.

Fix for low call volume. lnwj. / November 2018. Hey all. My family has 3 of these phones and all 3 have very low volume in both the earpiece and speakerphone on voice calls. You can fix this by disabling Enhanced 4G LTE Mode for phone calls. Once you do that the little VoLTE icon should no longer be present when you pull down the notification. For more than 11 months I didn't update software on my phone and it was working perfectly fine but this month I updated software for the first time and now I can barely hear people's voice on the earpiece of my phone. Volume level on phone speakers is perfectly fine. Hands-free earbuds work perfectly fine but only problem with an earpiece 12. Hotspot not working. This is, based on our research, strictly a carrier issue and not the problem caused by Motorola. In order to troubleshoot it, try using an alternative SIM card and test it that way. In case the Hotspot is working as intended, make sure to contact your carrier

Fixing speaker problems on Android phones: 5 Solutions

I'm not sure if it's an app issue or my speakers going out, but it seems odd the speaker is louder when in safe mode or the *#0283# test. I can say when playing music it is also much softer when I block out my secondary speaker at the bottom of my phone and let the call/ear speaker at the top play alone The second situation we mentioned here is that the phone makes no sound at all. That means you cannot hear any ringing, music, notification alert and other sounds from your phone. This might be caused by a hardware issue. To confirm that, you can test the external and internal speakers of your phone with the help of Device Diagnostic Tool It may be strange to notice your phone's speakers working loud and clear for everything except voice calls. However, this is a common occurrence in most of the phones, including the Google Pixel 3. Sometimes the cause is simple, such as low volume settings

SANDRA GARRETT RIOS SIQUEIRA OAB/PE 12636 = TRAFICANTE DE

Fix sound problems - Pixel Phone Hel

When you find your iPhone speaker not working, it can cause a considerable amount of frustration.With the absence of a speaker's functionality, you will not be able to enjoy many features associated with iPhones. In a nutshell, if your 'iPhone sound not working,' the overall value of the iPhone diminishes.You cannot hear any music, or you cannot make a phone call using its speakerphone S4 Sound Stopped Working. Problem: About a month ago the sound on my phone just stopped working. If I plug in my headphones I can hear, but I have no microphone, so no one can hear me. The alarm. Call someone, but make sure to use the speakerphone during that phone call. Many users said that once they did this, iPhone speaker started to work normally. Give it a try. Clean the speaker. When the iPhone speaker not working, it may be because dirt and dust stored in it. You need to clean the speaker and to do so you may use a toothpick or a. Now we are sure the Samsung Galaxy S8 no speak sound, so we need do the next steps. Step 1: Check if the speaker is in a normal status; disassemble the phone and take out the speaker, measure resistance of the speaker, we found the measured value is normal, So the fault might be related to the relevant circuit of the speaker; Step 2: Take out. So after the most recent update I have found that as soon as I make a call or accept a call the phone goes into do not disturb mode and both the ear piece and Mike are muted. Where as if I am using Bluetooth or 3mm ear buds the phone functions as designed. I have gone through the 3 12 and 32 second resets to no avail

Now just exit your Settings app and test it out. Whenever you make an outgoing call, the speaker icon will automatically be toggled on, and you'll be able to talk without your ear pressed against the phone. This will work for both regular phone calls and FaceTime audio calls, but will not work for audio calls in Facebook Messenger Sound Not Works on Samsung galaxy A5. Samsung is the best phone Sound not working is very Common Problem on Samsung galaxy A5. Good news is you can Fix this by yourself with 10 min. first you have to understand what type of Sound problem you have then you can easily fix it. procedure is below, please go Step by step to fix Sound does not works on Samsung galaxy A5 Check to see if your phone is using Voice privacy. (This feature not available on all models.) Turn it off to see if sound quality improves: Touch > Settings > Voice calls and touch the SIM. Turn off Voice privacy. If the issue occurs while using the speakerphone or a Bluetooth headset, check your signal strength Sound Not Works on Samsung galaxy J7. Samsung is the best phone Sound not working is very Common Problem on Samsung galaxy J7. Good news is you can Fix this by yourself with 10 min. first you have to understand what type of Sound problem you have then you can easily fix it. procedure is below, please go Step by step to fix Sound does not works on Samsung galaxy J7 Auto Speaker. This simple application will automatically switch speaker status on\off during a phone call according to phone position. It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not. If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset